Workplace Information

If you have been refused a job, dismissed or unfairly treated at work because you’re being discriminated against after 1 July 2009 you can make a complaint to the Fair Work Ombudsman to have your matter investigated.
For information go to Fair Work Australia or for Fair Work language based resource go here.