Workplace Bullying Course
Outside of the workplace, the thoughtless (or “un-thought through”) acts of a few, might result in injury or death to others – to innocent bystanders, other road users etc. At the workplace, these thoughtless acts of a few people also make the employer responsible. Employers have a primary duty of care under the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 to ensure the health and safety of workers is not put at risk in the workplace. This duty includes preventing inappropriate behaviour in the workplace, including bullying, harassment and discrimination against workers or groups of workers in the workplace.
These types of inappropriate behaviours can negatively impact not only the victim, but the offender and the organisation they work for.
It is important for everyone in the workplace to understand and be able to respond to workplace bullying.
- Are you confident that your behaviour is always appropriate in the workplace?
- Can you recognise inappropriate behaviour?
- Do you know what to do if bullying happens in your workplace?
Click ‘Start Course Now’ to get started immediately on your online Workplace Bullying course.
What are the benefits of doing your course online?
- No need for inconvenient face-to-face courses, with the hassle of travel and parking!
- Work on your course any time 24/7
- Complete course in chunks over different days – the course remembers where you left off
- Easy to learn, state-of-the-art online delivery
- Clear, on-screen instructions with audio
- Only PC, internet connection, speakers/headphones & printer needed
- No time limits to complete your course
- Just $50, start anytime – even 2am in the morning!
- Download and print your certificate of completion anytime, once you’ve successfully completed the course!